最受歡迎 30天 | Most Popular 30 days

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

【雅俗共賞歌單】第 2 集

"Yesterday" - THE KING'S SINGERS 
The Rose- LeAnn Rimes
LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life
Amazing Grace - Leann Rimes (Memorial for Whitney Houston)
I Will Always Love You / Whitney Houston (1999, Live) 
Without You / Air Supply 
Hard To Say I'm Sorry / Chicago
How Can I Tell Her / Lobo  
Hallelujah - The Kings Singers
Down To The River To Pray / The King’s Singers 
 The King's Singers - I'm A Train
附件區域
預覽 YouTube 影片「"Yesterday" - THE KING'S SINGERS (The Beatles Connection)」
"Yesterday" - THE KING'S SINGERS (The Beatles Connection)
預覽 YouTube 影片「LeAnn Rimes Performs "The Rose" with The Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles」
LeAnn Rimes Performs "The Rose" with The Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles
預覽 YouTube 影片「LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life - Official Music Video」
LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life - Official Music Video
預覽 YouTube 影片「Amazing Grace - Leann Rimes (Memorial for Whitney Houston)」
Amazing Grace - Leann Rimes (Memorial for Whitney Houston)
預覽 YouTube 影片「Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You 1999 Live Video HQ」
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You 1999 Live Video HQ
預覽 YouTube 影片「AIR SUPPLY - WITHOUT YOU (Lyrics)」
AIR SUPPLY - WITHOUT YOU (Lyrics)
預覽 YouTube 影片「CHICAGO - Hard To Say I'm Sorry」
CHICAGO - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
預覽 YouTube 影片「Lobo - How can i tell her」
Lobo - How can i tell her
預覽 YouTube 影片「Hallelujah - The Kings Singers (Jeff Buckley)」
Hallelujah - The Kings Singers (Jeff Buckley)
預覽 YouTube 影片「King's Singers Down To The River To Pray」
King's Singers Down To The River To Pray
預覽 YouTube 影片「The King's Singers - I'm A Train」
The King's Singers - I'm A Train

No comments:

Post a Comment