最受歡迎 30天 | Most Popular 30 days

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

西洋老歌Right Here Waiting for You - Richard Marx (With Lyrics)

西洋老歌Right Here Waiting for You - Richard Marx (With Lyrics)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb_Zi2j6H1k&list=RDCb_Zi2j6H1k

Oceans apart day after day 
And I slowly go insane 
I hear your voice on the line 
But it doesn't stop the pain  
If I see you next to never 
How can we say forever  
Wherever you go 
Whatever you do 
I will be right here waiting for you 
Whatever it takes 
Or how my heart breaks 
I will be right here waiting for you 
 I took for granted, all the times 
That I thought would last somehow 
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears 
But I can't get near you now Oh, 
can't you see it baby 
You've got me goin' crazy

等您 !       
依舊春山空明 
依舊十郎怨命 
教我蹅月歸來 
牽牛星的報應 !  
離別總是叮嚀 
留言還是哭聲 
松濤下的劉伶 
捲縮不定 !  
吻別了梧桐 
藍眼淚劫孤清 
左手的坦白 
無名指的倩影 
繞指柔的衝動 
弗諾依德聆聽 !  
無心快語何求  
途秋恨不醒 
芳華一水浮白 
天涯路遠飄萍 ! 
等您  ! ! 
十八年後  !   
蟬聲  !    

No comments:

Post a Comment